Become a contributor.
Monochrome has grown to become one of the leading blogs about Haute Horlogerie and Independent Watchmaking. Our readers are from all around the world and the number of readers is still growing. Do you want to be part of the Monochrome team?
We are looking for people, men and women, who are truly passionate about watches. Or… people who are passionate about other finer things in life, like hand-made shoes, cigars, whiskey and cars. Why? Well, because Monochrome is the result of passion for beautiful watches and that’s something that we want to keep. We would also welcome people who want to share their passion about other finer things in life. If you want to become a contributor you need to comply with the following:
- you are passionate about mechanical watches
- you have good knowledgeable about mechanical watch, preferably with a specific expertise like vintage, certain complications, certain brands or certain kind of watches like dive watches, pilot’s watches, ultra-thin watches or grande complications
- you are passionate about other fine things in life, like beautiful hand-made shoes, cigars, whiskey’s, cars, tailored suits or…
- you are able and willing to write at least one article every two weeks or more
- have good writing skills and knowledge of the English language
So is you’re interested in joining our team and recognize yourself in the requirements, then please fill out the form below, to introduce yourself.
Executive editor – Monochrome Watches